Thursday, January 7, 2010

Polyphasic Day 5

I don't really have much to say today other than the fact that it was total backsliding. I overslept (again) for like seven hours and then ended up skipping two naps and then with the latest nap I didn't fall asleep at all. The first nap I skipped because I went and saw Avatar with my sister (pretty cool, I'll admit I was a very big skeptic at first) and then by the time we got home after eating at 5 Guys (the one in Viera sucks btw) it was like an hour and a half past my other nap time so I was just like "screw it" and forced myself to stay awake. I feel like this has brought me back to day one and I hate it because with all of these oversleeps I might as well be taking a full night's rest. I look at tomorrow as the re-trial of polyphasic, sort of the rebirth of my determination. I will not let this get the best of me and I will not give up now; I have too much to lose.

Tomorrow I have so much stuff to do in the early morning that I cannot afford to oversleep so maybe my brain will get the drift and kick me out of bed. I also will be heading back to my apartment in Orlando today (today, tomorrow, it's all the same thing anymore. You don't realize how many days pass and how quickly it happens when you are awake all of the time) and picking up my clocky from the mail room at my old housing complex. This clock combined with more things to keep me awake in Orlando, more food there and the ability to turn the heat up as warm as I want should make this transition much easier.

Since all of my entries are beginning to sound the same, all like "I overslept" "I'm tired" "I'm cold," I am going to cut the posts back to one every other day. This should give me more time to think about stuff to write as well as make me less annoying to the readers on facebook.
See yall in two days,

-Graham

1 comment:

  1. By all means graham it's not annoying, to me at least. I find your posts quite intriguing.

    ReplyDelete